PNB Bike Loan Eligibility Criteria:
- You must be earning a minimum of Rs. 10,000/- p.m.
- To be eligible for a two wheeler loan from PNB, you must be a salaried individual who draws the salary from the bank or is under check off facility from your employer.
- Must be in the age bracket of 18 to 60 years.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Must either be a customer of PNB for at least the last six months with adequate transactional record or a customer of any bank with an adequate transactional record for at least one year.
- If you are a student applying for the loan, you must be above 18 years and an earning parent must become your co-borrower. The income proof of the parent will be considered.
- If you are married to a salaried spouse, his/her income can be considered for deciding the income criteria, as long as you provide satisfactory proof of income.
- Business concerns (Corporate or noncorporate). For the income of the business verification, your Income Tax Returns filed and challans for Tax Deposited will be considered.