*Interest rate will vary as per the risk score of the customer
** Based on LTV of the Customer
- Processing Fee*
- Zero till 31st December 2018.
*Plus applicable taxes
- Advocate’s fee for property search and title investigation report.
- Valuer’s fee for valuation report.
- Stamp duty payable for Loan agreement & mortgage.
- Property insurance premium.
- CERSAI Registration Fee of Rs 50 + GST up to Rs 5 Lakh limit; and Rs 100 + GST for limits above Rs 5 Lakh.
** To be paid at actuals.
List of papers/ documents applicable to all applicants:
- Employer Identity Card
- Loan Application: Completed Loan Application form duly filled with 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity (Any one): PAN/ Passport/ Driver’s License/ Voter ID card
- Proof of Residence/ Address (Any one): Recent copy of Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/Water Bill/Piped Gas Bill or copy of Passport/ Driving License/Aadhar Card
- NOC from Society/Builder
- Registered agreement for sale
- Occupancy Certificate
- Share Certificate(only for Maharastra), Maintenance Bill, Electricity Bill, property tax receipt
- Chain of all old Agreements for sale
- Last 6 months Bank Account Statements for all Bank Accounts held by the applicant/s
Income Proof for Salaried Applicant/ Co-applicant/ Guarantor:
- Salary Slip or Salary Certificate of last 3 months
- Copy of Form 16 for last 2 years or copy of IT Returns for last 2 financial years, acknowledged by IT Dept.
Income Proof for Non-Salaried Applicant/ Co-applicant/ Guarantor:
- Business address proof
- IT returns for last 3 years
- Balance Sheet & Profit & loss A/c for last 3 years
- Business Licence Details(or equivalent)
- TDS Certificate (Form 16A, if applicable)
- Certificate of qualification (for C.A./ Doctor and other professionals)
Documents from the other Bank:
- List of original documents held at Bank
- Loan a/c statement for the past one year
- Sanction Letter
- Interim Period Security